Sunset, Twighlight & Sundowner Cruises - Stunning views and great company on the ocean or Swan River. A perfect treat for anyone visiting or staying in Perth, Western Australia.
Join one of BlueSun2’s Sunset Cruises or sundowner twilight cruises and watch the sun go down over the Indian Ocean. Or may be Swan River cruise is more to your liking. There is possibly nothing more magical or romantic as the day moves from twilight to evening.
SUNDOWNER TWILIGHT CRUISE INFORMATION
Days: Thursday to Sunday
Time: 5.00pm (please turn up at least 15 mins beforehand)
Departure: Sardine Jetty in Fishing Boat Harbour (Fremantle). 50 metres away from Little Creatures.
Duration: 2 x hours
SUNSET AND SUNDOWNER TWILIGHT CRUISE HIGHLIGHTS:
- Sail from Fremantle to Cockburn Sound
- Playful dolphins that often follow the vessel
- Gourmet antipasto platter
- Free soft drinks, water and glass of champagne (on licesnsed vessels only)
- Beer & wine available for sale on board (also on licensed vessels only)
- Awesome staff!
- No group bookings required. Sunset cruise tickets can buy purchased individually as other guests will be on board.
- Minimum of 10 passengers required for cruise to go ahead
- Maximum of 38 passengers on board (which rarely happens)
- Cruises are wind and weather dependent. We reserve the right to cancel and reschedule if conditions require it.
For more information on our Sunset Cruises call 1300 799 758 or click here to email us with your enquiry.