It is hard to beat one of our amazing Rottnest Island Twilight Sunset Sail Tours.
Watch the sky come alive with a kaleidoscope of colours as the day turns into night, with Bathurst Lighthouse and the magnificent Indian Ocean as your backdrop.
Your vessel is a 12.5m luxury Schionning Cosmos sailing catamaran, purpose built for chartering with 360 degree views inside and out. Designed with the comfort and safety of guests in mind, our sailing vessel boasts a comfortable indoor lounge as well as outdoor seating for up to 24 on this tour.
A glass of sparkling on arrival and shared antipasto during is provided during your sunset sailing experience. Guests can also BYO additional drinks, so there's no extra costs to worry about.
Our cargo net is awaiting for any takers on those hot balmy nights – imagine your very own salt water spa as we sail along into the sunset with only the sounds of the breeze between the sails - bliss!
Keep an eye out for friendly dolphins who love to ride our bows. You are also welcome to BYO any additional drinks.
- Watch the sun set over Rottnest Island and Bathurst Lighthouse - it's a view of the Island like no other!
- Keep an eye out for dolphins who love to ride Capella's bows
- Lend a hand with hoisting the sails, or simply kick back and relax after a busy day on land
- BYO additional drinks (beer/wine/spritz only, no spirits)
- Glass of sparkling on arrival
- Delicious shared antipasto
- Possible wildlife spottings (Dolphins, whales - November only)
- Get involved in the sailing - our crew will happily show you the ropes!
- There will be other guests on the boat with you. Maximum group size is 8 - for groups over 8 please contact us to discuss a private charter.
- Tour requires minimum numbers to proceed. If minimum numbers are not reached we will contact you a few days out to discuss options. We will try to reschedule you onto your next preferred date. However if we are unable to accommodate you on another date we will provide you with a refund.
- If you are prone to seasickness we recommend consulting with a pharmacists before booking.
- You are welcome to take part in the sailing, raising, lowering and trimming of the sails and taking the helm - please let our crew know you'd love to join in!
- Remember, sailing is wind and weather dependent, so the choice of direction and destinations will need to be evaluated nearer to the day. We reserve the right to cancel and reschedule if conditions require it.
- It is advisable to bring a warm and/or windproof jacket for when the sun goes down.
- No heels on deck. Casual, comfortable clothing is recommended. Bare feet on deck is preferred or white, flat soled shoes please.
- Departs from Thomsons Bay Fuel Jetty - Rottnest Island. Please allow extra time and ensure you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour. We cannot hold up the other guests if you are late.
- Tour requires the use of steps and steady feet for moving around the vessel whilst underway. Please contact us if you are unsure whether this tour is suitable for you - we will do our best to accommodate you where we can, providing it is deemed safe. Pregnant guests over 28 weeks gestation are advise to contact us prior to booking.
- Smoking and the use of drones within the Rottnest Island Marine Park are prohibited.
- Please advise us of any serious allergies upon booking* (there is a field for this in the booking process).
*Complimentary antipasto is prepared fresh on the day and will generally include a mix of cheeses, meat(s), pickled vegetables, dips (may be milk or oil based), crackers/breads, fruit and other items, subject to seasonal availability. We are unable to cater to individual needs - you are however very welcome to BYO snacks/food and drinks. Please advise us of any serious allergies during the booking process.
PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK FERRY TIMES FOR RETURN DEPARTURES BEFORE BOOKING THIS EVENING EXPERIENCE.
YOUR SAIL MAY FINISH AFTER THE LAST FERRY DEPARTURE, DEPENDING ON THE TIME OF YEAR.
**NOTE: SEALINK ARE RUNNING LATE (10PM) RETURN FERRIES DURING JANUARY ONLY - 2021**
- Sailing is an outdoor activity and exposure to the elements should be expected. Perfect weather conditions are never guaranteed.
- We reserve the right to cancel and reschedule if conditions become unsafe at any time or in the rare event of mechanical failure. Weather related cancellations are at the sole discretion of Charter 1.
- If we are unable to accommodate you on another date we will provide you with a refund.
RESCHEDULES & REFUNDS
- A lot of planning goes in to ensuring that guests get to experience this tour on their preferred date.
- Tours are non-refundable but date changes may occur, subject to tour T&C's found here: https://www.charter1.com.au/cancellation-policy/
BLUESUN TRAVEL - BEST IN THE INDUSTRY
BlueSun Travel is fully accredited by AFTA and a member of IATA and CLIA. We are the owners of BluesSun2 Boat Charters, BlueSun Cruises, Kimberley Boat Cruises, Galapagos Boat Cruises, and Best Honeymoon Packages. We are widely regarded at the number one marine and charter boat booking agency in Australia.
For more information on Rottnest Island Twilight Sunset Sail Tour, call 1300 799 758 now.
Call us 7 days a week!
from $95 pp
CHILD (4-12 yrs)
from $60 pp
from $295 pf
WHEN WE OPERATE TOURS
October to April each year (Mondays to Thursdays only)