Achievement boat charters provide a opportunity for clients wanting style and class.
The recently refurbished MV Achievement is a strong and capable 64-foot global marine vessel featuring facilities you’d normally expect from a much larger, more expensive vessel.
Surveyed to 200NM, she is ideally suited to safely navigating the waters along the Kimberley coast.
Space is not a problem as we cater for only 8 guests during each cruise, and overcrowding is never a problem.
Featuring 2 cabins with 4 bunk beds in one and a double bed in the other, adjacent to this cabin are 2 more bunk beds which are simple but comfortable. 2 full size showers and toilets and a spacious saloon and galley. You’ll feel well rested before each full day of exploration.
Your comfort and enjoyment is our top priority as you are looked after by our 3 friendly and experienced crew-members who will ensure your Kimberley experience is one of fantastic memories.
The latest state of the art electronics
2 x 7cfm HP compressors
2 x main engines for added safety and reliability
2 x Silent series generators
2 x full size bathroom/ toilets
Spacious saloon and galley
3 Sleeping configurations
Large fuel and water capacity with 200 litre / hour desalination plant
Solar panels with huge 1400 amp/hour house bank for safety and quiet nights
Large fore deck, aft deck and covered flybridge deck
Large fridge/freezer capacity
3 phase/single phase and low voltage power options
Perth boat charters and Perth boat hire has never been easier than with BlueSun2 Boat Charters, WA’s number one charter boat hire and charter boat booking agency. Together with it’s other divisions, BlueSun is the leading marine tourism company in Western Australia now providing charter boat and cruise bookings worldwide.
For more information on our Achievement boat charters packages, destinations and prices, call 0405 353 353 or email us for more information.
We are available seven days a week!
How many passengers you are allowed for each boat charter:
- Swan River: 20 guests
- Rottnest Island: 20 guests
- Carnac Island: 20 guests
- Kimberley Cruise: 12 guests
Public jetties we go from:
- Perth - Barrack Street, Pier 1
- Mends Street Jetty, The Esplanade (South Perth)
- Jo Jo's Jetty - The Broadway, Nedlands
- Bicton - Point Walter Jetty
- East Street Jetty - Beach Street, Fremantle
- Sardine Jetty (Fishing Boat Harbour), Mews Road, Fremantle
- Claremont Jetty - Jetty Road, Claremont
- Mosman Park Jetty - Johnson Parade, Mosman Jetty
- Applecross Jetty - (end of Ardross Street) Applecross
BOAT HIRE EVENTS
Popular events on the water:
- Australia Day Boat Cruises
- Birthday Party Boat Cruises
- Bucks Party Boat Charters
- Carnac Island Boat Charters
- Christmas Boat Parties
- Corporate Boat Cruises
- Hens Party Boat Charters
- Overnight charters
- Rottnest Island Boat Charters
- Staff Party Boat Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- Transfer Cruises
- VIP Cruises
- Wedding Boat Charters
- Size 43ft
- Undercover carpeted back deck with side bench seating
- Weather proof clear sides
- 2 gas heaters (1 interior/1 back deck)
- Kitchen with kettle, microwave, bar fridge
- 2 x Ice boxes on deck
- 42inch LED TV, USB connection, DVD player
- Quality Sound system with iPod/Iphone connectivity
- CD player, radio
- Toilet and hand basin
- Complimentary glasses, cutlery & plates
- Tea & coffee on request
- Complimentary Water toys, snorkelling gear, 2 x kayak
- Floaties on request