Our Sunset Fremantle Sail Cruise is a big demand by locals and travellers alike!
Activities in Perth don't get better than sunset sailing on a world-class luxury catamaran! You and your partner can watch the day turn into night and the stars begin to shine. Enjoy a magnificent WA sunset – the perfect romantic twilight setting for two!
Capella is a luxury appointed 12.5m Schionning sailing catamaran noted for her stable ride and huge deck space. She's nearly twice the width of a single hull yacht, meaning plenty of spaces to sit and relax comfortably, inside and out. We also have giant beanbags for you to sit back and relax in on the bow... but get in quick because they're popular!
Your sunset adventure will start and finish at world famous Cicerello's at Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour.
Experience our magnificent west coast sunset and watch Fremantle, the Port and Harbour come alive with a kaleidoscope of colour as we watch the day turn into night. We may even be joined by a pod of dolphins which love to play around the front of the boat as we sail into the sunset.
A glass of sparkling on arrival and antipasto is provided during your sunset sailing experience. Guests can BYO drinks, so there's no extra costs to worry about.
- BYO additional drinks (no spirits)
- Delicious shared antipasto
- Glass of sparkling on arrival
- Wildlife spotting
- Get involved in the sailing
- 10% off Cicerello's on the day of departure
- Luxurious state-of-the-art 12.5m Catamaran
- Watch the sun set over the Indian Ocean
- Keep an eye out for dolphins
- Keep an eye out for whales from September to November!
- Sailing is an adult environment, but children are
welcome as part of a family group, with a minimum age of 2 years (no
babies in arms). You are welcome to take part in the sailing, raising,
lowering and trimming of the sails and taking the helm - please let our crew know you'd love to join in!
- Sailing can be a windy and wet experience. It is
advisable to bring a warm and/or windproof jacket to keep the
chill at bay after the sun goes down. Bare feet on deck is preferred
otherwise white or light-soled flat shoes please. No heels on deck.
- There will be other guests on the boat with you. We generally
operate with a minimum of 10 guests and a maximum of 24.
If minimum numbers are not met for the date requested you will be contacted to discuss rescheduling.
- Remember, sailing is wind and weather dependent, so the
choice of direction and destinations will need to be evaluated nearer
to the day. We reserve the right to cancel and reschedule if conditions
- One of the benefits of a catamaran over a monohull vessel is their stability and thus a reduced chance of sea sickness. However if you are prone to seasickness we do recommend discussing with a pharmacists before coming on board.
- Children aged 2-8 may need to provide their own life jackets (contact us prior as we have a limited number onboard). Children aged under 10 must wear these on board at all times.
Sunset Cruise guests also receive 10% off Cicerello's food menu on the day of departure.
For more information on our Sunset Fremantle Sail Cruise, call 1300 799 758 now.
Call us 7 days a week!
BLUESUN TRAVEL - BEST IN THE INDUSTRY
BlueSun Travel is fully accredited by AFTA and a member of IATA and CLIA. We are the owners of BluesSun2 Boat Charters, BlueSun Cruises, Kimberley Boat Cruises, Galapagos Boat Cruises, and Best Honeymoon Packages. We are widely regarded at the number one marine and charter boat booking agency in Australia.
from $98 pp
SUNSET CRUISE DATES
November through April - select days only