The Spirit of Love - a Sightseeing Cruise Like No Other Boat in Perth.
This vessel has all the attributes of greatest. It has tons of space both inside and outside of the boat making it superb for so many boat charters.
She can hold 250 passengers on the Swan River or up to 150 passengers for Carnac and Rottnest cruises.
Cruising the magnificent Swan River, highlighting the Port of Fremantle, Millionaire's Row (homes of the rich, famous and infamous). We often see dolphins which are permanent residents of the Swan River, and if we are lucky they even coming swimming with the vessel.
Rottnest Ferry Cruises
Ferry Cruises to Rottnest Island are available by Private Charter only (2 persons -150 persons).
For more information on booking the Spirit of Love call 0405 353 353 at time.
We are available to chat 7 days a week!
How many passengers you are allowed for each boat charter.
- Swan River: 120 guests
- Wineries: 120 guests
Where we go from
- Perth - Barrack Street, Pier 1
- Elizabeth Quay
- Perth - Mends Street Jetty (South Perth)
- Nedlands - Jo Jo's Jetty
- Optus Stadium
- Fremantle - East Street Jetty
- Claremont - Claremont jetty
- Mosman Park - Mosman Jetty
- Applecross - Applecross jetty
BOAT HIRE EVENTS
Popular events on the water:
- Australia Day Boat Cruises
- Birthday Party Boat Cruises
- Bucks Party Boat Charters
- Carnac Island Cruises
- Christmas Boat Parties
- City Tours
- Corporate Boat Cruises
- Hens Party Boat Charters
- Transfer Cruises
- Staff Party Boat Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- VIP Cruises
- Wedding Boat Charters
- Wild life tours
Some of the best features about our charter boat for hire:
- Licensed bar with BYO options
- 7m retractable sunroof
- 152 guests (standing room)
- 60 guests (formal sit-down functions on request only)
- Large open-planned interior area
- Small front and rear exterior area
- 3 x Toilets & hand basins
- Pinball arcade machines onboard games
- Sound system w/iPond & mp3 connectivity
- TV & DVD player
- Small galley kitchen area
- Display fridges