Join our Whale Shark Swim Tours Exmouth on Seazone. This is a trip of a trip of a lifetime!
Join Ningaloo Whaleshark Swim’s team of committed, fun-loving and friendly professionals for a day out on the Ningaloo Reef and experience wonder for yourself. Marvel at the size, grace and beauty of the biggest fish in the world as you swim alongside it in the pristine waters of the Ningaloo Marine Park.
Its ok to pinch yourself when you’re swimming alongside a whale shark too - we still do! That huge whale shark right next to you is actually real, and you are actually doing this crazy thing.
We’d love to take you out into the amazing Ningaloo Reef and to share our knowledge of the whale sharks, the Ningaloo Reef and its inhabitants, our indigenous Australians, and the absolutely fascinating history of the region in which we operate.
INCLUDED IN YOUR PACKAGE
- Our experienced, committed team, each focussed on you having an absolutely amazing day out from the start to the finish of your tour
- Our very own spotter plane finding you your very own whale shark to swim with. The plane stays up until you have a good swim with a whale shark, it needs to land for safety reasons, or your tour ends at around 4pm.
- The opportunity to dive on the Ningaloo Reef during your whale shark tour. (We are the only company to offer this to our guests in our efforts to provide the best value and tour experience we possible can.)
- Full day boat-trip, from around 7:30am to 4:30pm
- Proven processes in place to ensure every guest’s safety throughout the day, and a 100% safety record to prove they work.
- In-water support available to every guest, to make you as comfortable and confident in the water as possible. Various flotation devices are also available to assist.
- A spacious, stable and very comfortable vessel specifically designed to maximise customer enjoyment whilst whale sharking.
- Free tour pickup and drop-off out the front of your accommodation in our air-conditioned bus for the transfer from town to whale shark tour boat, and back.
- Free photos of your whaleshark encounter, uploaded to our website, to take away to relive your experience with friends and family. Underwater camera hire or go-pro mask available for hire. Or purchase high-rez professional quality photos from our onboard photographer.
- Underwater cameras available for hire
- High quality snorkel gear and wetsuits to use, as well as a variety of flotation devices for in-water use as required.
- Training offered to all guests to become better snorkelers and free-divers throughout the day, regardless of current skill level. (You will be amazed what you may learn!)
- Delicious fresh food throughout. Tea, coffee, hot chocolate and cakes and biscuits for morning tea. Gourmet rolls, sandwiches and salads for lunch. Fresh fruit platters and freshly baked biscuits for afternoon tea (with hot drinks), and cordial and water throughout. (Dietary needs catered to – just let us know.) And a glass of champagne and fruit at the end of the day as our way of thanking you for choosing us.
- Truly fascinating and interesting briefings throughout the day on whale sharks, the Ningaloo and its sealife, the Australian Aboriginals of the Cape, European history, and the maritime history including cannibals, wrecks, castaways and more!
- Top of the range snorkel gear (masks, fins, snorkels) and wetsuits as needed
- Multiple snorkels on the Ningaloo Reef, and possibly with manta rays
- Use of sunscreens, very amazing seasickness glasses (if onboard) and toys to keep little ones occupied for at least some of the day!
- Whale-watching (in season), dolphin-watching and more!
- Free snorkel gear hire during your stay in Exmouth
- All government fees, taxes and charges (~$60 per adult pax)
- Spotless toilet facilities for guests
BEST IN THE INDUSTRY
BlueSun Travel is fully accredited by AFTA and a member of IATA and CLIA. We are the owners of BluesSun2 Boat Charters, BlueSun Cruises, Kimberley Boat Cruises, Galapagos Boat Cruises, and Best Honeymoon Packages. We are widely regarded at the number one marine and charter boat booking agency in Australia.
For more information on the Whale Shark Swim Tours Exmouth on Seazone and her Exmouth whale shark interaction swim tours, call 1300 799 758
from $330 pp
from $295 pp
FAMILY (2 + 2)
from $260 pp
WHALE SHARK SWIM TOUR DATES
April through July each year