Windcheetah Swim with Whale Sharks Exmouth tours are unique to Ningaloo Reef. This is the only sailing catamaran conducting whale shark swim dive tours there.
Windcheetah is a 60 ft sailing catamaran. She has an extended waterline transom and two large engines in order for her to reach high speeds under power enabling her to reach the Whale sharks fast. She also boasts 360 degree viewing with comfortable seating areas around the fore-deck (trampolines, daybeds and bean bags), along the sides, inside the spacious saloon and also along the protected lounged rear deck area (undercover from the elements).
Being a catamaran she is one of the most stable vessels around making her the perfect choice for anyone worried about motion sickness. The expanse of 2 hulls also allows for a large deck area meaning there is always lots of space for all on-board. Her hulls are below water level at our water entry point making her the most easy vessel to get out of the water onto.
Reasons to Choose Windcheetah for Whale Shark Tours
- 540 Whale Shark Swims
- 2,000 5-star Reviews
- 2 Amazing Boats
- 5,000 Happy Customers
Swim with the Whale Sharks - What's Included
- Courtesy transfers to and from your Exmouth accommodation in our air conditioned bus with commentary from our staff.
- Spotter Plane to find the whale sharks and other marine life
- Qualified, friendly guides with years of experience on the Ningaloo Reef
- Quality snorkel gear, wetsuits for adults and children, stinger suits, rash vests and even pool noodles and swim vests if required. Full and Standard masks as well as Prescription lens are available.
- Morning tea, sumptuous buffet lunch, afternoon tea and snacks and refreshments throughout the day. Meals are prepared by local eatery, Bundegi Beach Shack. Dietary requirements are catered for, please advise at time of booking.
- FREE Photos of the day - valued at $50! Our photographers will capture images from both above and below the water for you to keep. These will be available online the following day.
- 1-2 reef snorkels in the lagoon or outer reef. Please note that conditions on the day may affect the snorkel site and availability.
- Sighting guarantee – including free repeat tour on the next available tour or a partial refund for direct bookings* Please note this is available only on our Whale shark Snorkel Adventure Tour (April – July).
- COMPLIMENTARY Manta ray swim if Manta Ray’s are located. Once our Whale shark or Humpback Whale swims have been completed we’re happy to stop for a swim if we find Manta Rays.
- Informative whale shark briefing and marine education from our Marine Biologists on board . Resource materials are also available for fish identification, history and conservation education.
- Snorkel tuition if required. Our friendly guides are available for you whether you are a beginner snorkeller or would just like some advice. Always nearby, they can even offer a helping hand in the water if you need a little extra help.
- Dept of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attraction fees and taxes are included in your fare. There are no additional extras payable. A portion of your fare will also contribute to Whale shark conservation courtesy of Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours.
- Kids activities are available on board. For those little ones with a limited attention span we have books and colouring in activities to occupy them while not in the water.
Best in the Industry - BlueSun Travel
BlueSun Travel is fully accredited by AFTA and a member of IATA and CLIA. We are the owners of BluesSun2 Boat Charters, BlueSun Cruises, Kimberley Boat Cruises, Galapagos Boat Cruises, and Best Honeymoon Packages. We are widely regarded at the number one marine and charter boat booking agency in Australia.
For more information on the Whale Shark Swim Snorkel Coral Bay on Thunder and her Exmouth whale shark interaction swim tours, call 1300 799 758
from $465 pp
from $395 pp
FAMILY (2 + 2)
from $289 pp
from $395 pp
WHALE SHARK SWIM & SNORKEL TOUR DATES
April through July each year