Get ready to indulge yourself with our Rottnest Island Crayfish Seafood Cruise.
Spend a dreamy day on Western Australia’s most talked-about holiday island, Rottnest. You will cruise on sparkling blue waters, surrounded by breathtaking views as you sip on free-flowing drinks.
Rottnest Cruises’ Luxe Island Seafood Cruise blends two of Western Australia’s best attractions − Rottnest Island and the Western Rock Lobster (crayfish) − in the ultimate sea-to-plate adventure tour.
Our indulgent boat tour is a day trip with a difference. Live the high life on an interactive half-day cruise, where you catch − then dine − on ocean-fresh delicacies.
On board our fully-equipped charter vessel, you will have the finest vantage point to witness the Island’s stunning coastline, dotted with beautiful beaches, bays and reefs. We take you right into the thick of the underwater action!
Led by our experienced crew, you can haul in cray pots to catch your own lobster, then see it freshly cooked for you on board by our chef. Enjoy a 7-course feast with complimentary drinks, including premium local wines from Howard Park, plus beers and soft drink served throughout your tour.
Our full-day cruise package is all-inclusive, giving you up to 9 hours on the Island, with ferry transfers included.
- A full day on Rottnest Island (up to 9 hours), with return ferry transfers from Fremantle, Hillarys or Perth, included in your package.
- All-inclusive half-day seafood dining cruise on board our premium charter vessel, The Crusader III. Boat features a large open lower deck, an upper sun deck and spacious interior cabin with full kitchen facilities.
- Complimentary local still and sparkling Howard Park wines, bottled beers and soft drinks throughout the tour.
- Commentary, guidance and local sea knowledge from experienced crew.
- Opportunity to haul in pots of live Western Rock Lobster.
- Chance to touch, feel and learn about your catch.
- Live action of a fresh seafood barbecue and open kitchen, with your lunch feast prepared before you.
- Seafood banquet featuring your lobster catch and other ocean-fresh delicacies, followed by dessert. New menu coming soon!
- Casual yet stylish dining, with white linen tablecloths and full crew service.
- Opportunity to relax on board and enjoy prime coastal views while moored in the calm turquoise waters of Longreach or Parakeet Bay.
- Option to swim or snorkel off the boat.
WHERE WE CRUISE
Our half-day Luxe Island Seafood Cruise begins on Rottnest’s waterfront, among luxury yachts moored in Thomson Bay. We depart into crystal clear open waters of the Indian Ocean for an unforgettable journey of the senses.
As you enjoy a drink on arrival, we pass the famous Bathhurst Lighthouse on our way offshore in search of Western Rock Lobster.
After hauling in your lobster catch, we travel further along the coastline to find the most beautiful bay on the day (Longreach or Parakeet Bay), where we moor.
While anchored, indulge in a fresh seafood banquet fit for royalty (new menu coming soon!). Following your feast, we pull-up anchor and make our way back to Thomson Bay.
For more information on our Rottnest Island Crayfish Seafood Cruise, call 1300 799 758 now.
Call us 7 days a week!
BLUESUN TRAVEL - BEST IN THE INDUSTRY
BlueSun Travel is fully accredited by AFTA and a member of IATA and CLIA. We are the owners of BluesSun2 Boat Charters, BlueSun Cruises, Kimberley Boat Cruises, Galapagos Boat Cruises, and Best Honeymoon Packages. We are widely regarded at the number one marine and charter boat booking agency in Australia.
from $299 pp
from $329 pp
CRAYFISH SEAFOOD DATES
Check below for all Crayfish seafood tours, prices and dates. We provide live availability for all tours.