Vlaming is available for charter boat hire for Swan River boat charters in Perth, Western Australia. It is hard not to fall in love with this stunning charter boat because she embodies maritime history.
Vlaming is a stylish wooden boat that is immaculately restored to perfection. She has wooden paneling, marquetry and beautiful decking. Furthermore, she is unrivalled for small, intimate groups of 15 guests. As such, she is often used for special moments like wedding transfers or intimate cruises to the Swan Valley winery region.
The pride and joy of many passengers, from corporate executives, to the many men who have got down on one knee and proposed to a loved one. Vlaming is perfect for winery cruises. She is one of the few vessels that can get under the Causeway Bridge in Victoria Park and thereafter cruise to the wine region.
Call 0405 353 353 to learn more about our cruises or email us with your cruise ideas and plans.
We are available 7 Days a week!
How many passengers you are allowed for each boat charter:
- Swan River: 15 guests
- Winery: 15 guests
Perth Jetties & Departure Points:
- Perth - Barrack Street, Pier 1
- Mends Street Jetty, The Esplanade (South Perth)
- Jo Jo's Jetty - The Broadway, Nedlands
- Bicton - Point Walter Jetty
- East Street Jetty - Beach Street, Fremantle
- Claremont Jetty - Jetty Road, Claremont
- Mosman Park Jetty - Johnson Parade, Mosman Jetty
- Applecross Jetty - (end of Ardross Street) Applecross
Some of the best features about our charter boat for hire:
- Classic vessel with teak wood saloon
- Leather seats
- Covered back deck
- Cushioned day bed on the bow
- Small galley kitchen (for preparation of finger food)
- CD player/iPod connectivity
- Toilet & hand basin