Nedo K is available for Boat Charter Hire Perth. She offers Swan River, Rottnest Island and Carnac Island boat charters. She is a beautifully remastered and renovated old pearling vessel best suited for groups of up to 70 guests.
Nedo K spends most of the year she is up North doing her famed Kimberley boat cruises. However, between November and February she is in Perth.
A huge amount of space sets this charter boat apart from the Perth crowd with enough deck space (two back decks) to entertain large groups of up to 70 guests. The kitchen is massive, providing a great facility catering for private and corporate clients.
PERTH CRUISES ON THE NEDO K
This vessel has four queen-sized cabins all with its own, newly renovated en suite bathrooms (two on the main level and two on the lower level). She also has two Single Bunk cabins with upper and lower berth configurations (shared bathrooms). The galley kitchen and lounge areas are incredibly spacious. So are the outer al fresco deck areas: plenty of room to see the sights and sounds of the Kimberley on any voyage.
The boat takes three purpose built tender vessels on all journeys. Hence, she has the best means to see the Kimberley sights, up front and in person.
Kimberley Pearl offers 10-day/9-night cruises that depart from and return to the gorgeous location of Cape Leveque. Your cruise ticket does include light aircraft flights out of (and returning to Broome), so note that baggage limits will apply.
Transfer flights between Broome and the vessel and all guided excursions are included in your Kimberley Pearl cruise including crabbing, fishing and all gear.
Meals are prepared daily by our experienced chef, so get ready to be pampered with some amazing Kimberley meals. And you can BYO your own drinks.
Modern satellite communications are provided on board so you are never far away from the outside world.
For more information on boat charter hire Perth on the Nedo K, call one of our BlueSun charter boat experts for all the latest and best information: 0405 353 353.
How many passengers you are allowed for each boat charter:
- Swan River: 49 guests
- Rottnest Island: 40 guests
- Carnac Island: 40 guests
Perth Jetties & Departure Points:
- Perth - Barrack Street, Pier 1
- Mends Street Jetty, The Esplanade (South Perth)
- Jo Jo's Jetty - The Broadway, Nedlands
- Bicton - Point Walter Jetty
- East Street Jetty - Beach Street, Fremantle
- Sardine Jetty (Fishing Boat Harbour), Mews Road, Fremantle
- Claremont Jetty - Jetty Road, Claremont
- Mosman Park Jetty - Johnson Parade, Mosman Jetty
- Applecross Jetty - (end of Ardross Street) Applecross
BOAT HIRE EVENTS
Popular events on the water:
- Australia Day Boat Cruises
- Birthday Party Boat Cruises
- Bucks Party Boat Charters
- Carnac Island Boat Charters
- Christmas Boat Parties
- Corporate Boat Cruises
- Hens Party Boat Charters
- Rottnest Island Boat Charters
- Scatter Ashes
- Staff Party Boat Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- Transfer Cruises
- Wedding Boat Charters
Nedo K boat details:
- Covered and carpeted back deck area
- Weatherproof clear sides
- 2 x eskies (BYO ice)
- Interior fridge/freezer, microwave
- 2 x trestle tables
- Padded bench seating down sides
- Swimming platform
- Good sound system (AUX and bluetooth), radio
- 1 x toilet, hand basin
- Complimentary tea & coffee (on request)