SUNSET AND SUNDOWNER TWILIGHT CRUISES
Sunset and Sundowner Twilight Cruises – Stunning views and great company
Join one of BlueSun2’s sunset and sundowner twilight cruises and watch the sun go down over the Indian Ocean. There is possibly nothing more magical or romantic as the day moves from twilight to evening.
Sunset and Sundowner Twilight Cruise information
Days: Thursday to Sunday
Time: 5.00pm (please turn up at least 15 mins beforehand)
Departure: Sardine Jetty in Fishing Boat Harbour (Fremantle). 50 metres away from Little Creatures.
Duration: 2 x hours
Price: $98 per person
Sunset and Sundowner Twilight Cruise highlights:
- Sail from Fremantle to Cockburn Sound
- Playful dolphins that often follow the vessel
- Gourmet antipasto platter
- Free soft drinks, water and glass of champagne (on licesnsed vessels only)
- Beer & wine available for sale on board (also on licensed vessels only)
- Awesome staff!
- No group bookings required. Sunset cruise tickets can buy purchased individually as other guests will be on board.
- Minimum of 10 passengers required for cruise to go ahead
- Maximum of 38 passengers on board (which rarely happens)
- Cruises are wind and weather dependent. We reserve the right to cancel and reschedule if conditions require it.
Call 0405 353 353 or click here to email us with your enquiry.